DRS Integrale pre order has now officially started. The new professional steering system is entirely made in Italy and built of metal; it takes advantage of mechanical gears to offer the driver high quality force feedback effects with a linear response.
Check out all the details on our online shop!
- Unparalleled force feedback quality and driving realism
- Steering wheel connects directly to encoder, there is no motor shaft between your arms and the encoder
- Dual motor Force Feedback System with high accuracy and low backlash gear train, powerful dual motors support up to 16Nm of torque
- Counter rotating strategy to reduce gears backlash to zero
- Torque is easily adjustable for safe use by friends and family
- Adjustable wheel dampening
- Adjustable wheel inertia
- High torque resolution for each motor
- Perfect true linear render of force feedback forces, from min to max forces
- Up to 6000Hz communication rate pc <-> steering wheel
- Lowest possible latency due to integration of controller and motor drive system on a single circuit board
- 1080 degrees of rotation , user can modify this value in 240 – 1080 degrees range.
- 16,000 PPR (pulse per revolution) positional feedback
- 16-bit control loop resolution
- Expansion port for 2 digital buttons and 3 analogic input (pedals and rotary encoders)